Happeh Views!

Two Pictures

I've been really bored lately and have been trying to think of things to do in gimp but haven't gotten any really good ideas, but I did make these two pictures. And because this blog needs to be updated more often, I decided to share them.

I saw this pose and thought it was kind of funny and couldn't think of anything else to do with it so being the soccer player that I am, I had to put her in a soccer goal despite the fact that she is so not dressed for the occasion.



A few weeks ago I was experimenting with creating .gif's and so I decided to put one of the .gif's on an ipod screen so it is like a video. However, this ended up being a much more difficult task than expected because you can not move the .gif as a whole, which means I had to move each of the 30 or so layers indivually, which makes it look a little messier because I am impatient and did not line them all up perfectly.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If a photoshop takes more than 15 minutes, I quit.

Post a Comment

Back to Top