Happeh Views!

0

yay!!!

My old favorite song is playing on the radio!!!!

I forgot the name, but "we gonna run this town tonight". Jay-z and Rihanna are in it, and yea. I used to love it, and they stopped playing it. But it was just on so now I'm happy :D

I think the name is actually "we gunna run this town tonight". I love it, I used to listen to it at 1 am when doing homework last year, and it brings back memories of school which will start in a little over a week! Oh no, that means I have to finish my english assignment. I have only typed 20 out of the 32 pages I need done, I better get working lol.

So yea, it's funny how a came to blog about this song being on the radio, and it ended up talking about school. Oh well.

Here is the song by the way:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top