Happeh Views!

... whatevs

Let me just say that I could care less what a stupid, yet sometimes funny, internet blog (themaresnest) has to say about me, let them bash me all they want, and I wouldn't give a shit, but I just had to make a few things clear.

I did not have any intention, what so ever in having someone else blamed for this childish prank. I did not know that insufficiency and bree had any issues, and I most definetely did not want to throw someone under the bus, I am not that kind of person.

If, I was that cruel and uncaring, as to let someone else take the blame for my actions, then I would not have admitted to bree that it was indeed myself who was the poster. If you look over the posts I had posted, I posted nothing threatening, harmful, sexual, or bad to the slightest degree, just a bunch of those smiley face things, saying how I believed she got a little to sexual on the forums. The point in which I am referring to is a conversation bree and maxismatt had that made a few people uncomfortable due to its nature, something along the lines of them woohooing in cars and bedrooms and getting a little dirty.

Having said that, I posted that one night, and when it was apparent that they were truly annoyed, though that was not my intention, I immediately stopped and did n0t go back. It was not until after reading tmn post about it being insufficiency that I decided to go back to clear a few things up. That is when I posted about tmn being wrong, hoping that bree would comment on it so I could make her clear that it was not insufficiency, because I did not want him being blamed for my actions. When bree did not believe me, it is then that I went to send her a message because I did not want her to feel unsafe, which I do not think would have occurred if tmn hadn't made a post implying that insufficiency was stalking her. So, I owned up to my mistake, in order to clear an innocent persons name.

Tmn goes around posting like they know everything about everyone, but they don't. They assume they know who everyone is and there intentions, but they don't. They assume they can bash people, and call someone out as a pedo, but they don't have that right.

And by the way, I have never spammed a single chat box, just to point that out. And keep all of the "happehsaucesimmers" out of this mess, they had nothing to do with it, and they don't want the drama. Stay out of it, mind your own business, and let them be the close friends they are.

And what I did, does not match up to any measure as to what zachemc has said about keleya. I made no sexual comments or harmful!! When are you going to get over yourself and realize that. Zachemc went sexual and all, I did not


I just had to clear up that I did not post that for someone else to take the blame. Hate me, curse at me, wish me dead, I don't care because it is the stupid internet and I could careless about what people on the internet think about me. I have enough friends in real life and enough going for me, that I do not need the approval of people over the internet to feel satisfied.

that's all


1 comments:

firestar said...

Nooo, rayy, I'll miss you! D:

Post a Comment

Back to Top