Happeh Views!

3

Best. Day. EVER.


So yesterday, (Sunday) was the Vans Warped Tour and I went with a friend and met some people there. There was over 70 bands there but I went there with a goal, and only one goal, which was to meet Travis, Danny, Drew and Hunter, the members of the band We The Kings (mostly Travis).
We look at the lineup and they aren't playing until 7:25 at night and it was 11 o'clock, we had 8 more hours. While walking around we notice that Christofer Drew(nevershoutnever) was playing at 11:30 and we flip out! So we go to the stage where he is playing and we are basically in the front row! Christofer was adorable and did an amazing job, even on crutches! I even got some great pictures.

I was so excited! After that we walk over to the We The Kings tent and find out they are having a meet and greet! It costs $30 and there were only 40 tickets so of course I got them! The meet and greet was at 4:25 so we had all day to walk around and enjoy the music!

Finally, it got to around that time so we got in line and I was ecstatic! Then I look over and here comes Travis and I flip out!

So, I'm waiting anxiously and then it's my turn to go in and meet them! The first thing I see is Travis and I attack hug him and all the other members! I'm freaking out saying, "Oh my freaking god I love you so much!" that's all could say! I had them all sign my ticket and they were really chill talking to me! I even got a group shot with all four of them. When I was about to leave the tent when Travis came up to me and hugged me and I said, "I love you sooo much" and he said, "I love you too, stay beautiful." I almost cried, I could not stop smiling and was shaking for the next hour!



We The Kings finally performed and my friends and I were in the FRONT ROW, jumping around screaming like morons, I had to of yelled I love you Travis 50 times! They were amazing, they even played their sexiest song ever(my favorite song ever), Secret Valentine! Of course my camera dies while they are playing, so I only got a few.


I didn't expect you to read all of that, but it was the best day of my life! I am still smiling from Travis :D
I had pictures up, but to be honest I don't really want those on the internet so I took them off

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww that's so cool!! Maybe he will be your future husband :p

Pringle said...

You are so lucky to get to go!
I'm also extremely jealous of you XD

Unknown said...

omg, you are soooooooooo lucky! CHRISTIFER DREW!? AHHHHH!

Post a Comment

Back to Top