Happeh Views!

0

So how is everyone

Hey everyone!! Just wondering how everyone is doing? I haven't been around much the last few days cause I'm at some family reunion till tommorrow morning *cheers*. Then tomorrow morning my family and my aunts and uncles and cousins are all going to a lake house for the week, a relief from this family reunion. Tonight, we all 100 or so of us had a giant picture session *facepalm*. First, all of the grandmas and grandpas took a picture, and then there kids, and then me and my cousins and my second and thir cousins (whatever they are, I'm not really sure) and then the 20 or so little kids that were the kids of my generation. Anyways, after the crazy picture session we all went in and ate; it was really. hard getting everyone food lol. And after that was dance time!! Well no, most of the adults went into the bar, and since I'm not 18 yet, I got kicked out!! So about an hour later all of my cousins, two of my aunts and two of my uncles, and I all snuck out of the "party" for pizza. Well, guess what? There are two pizza places in town!! One of which, was 100 degrees, so we left that, and then one which was also a bar. Two of my cousins and I walked in first, and let's just say, within the first 10 seconds, I must have been checked out by 10 different people.... totally akward. So since the pizza idea was a fail, my cousins and I all decided to go back to our hotel rooms while two of my cousins, and my aunts and uncles went out to a bar and the rest of my family is probably still at the reunion.

So yea, this reunion has been fun :/ but only brunch tomorrow morning and it is over and we are going on vacation. My part of the family was definetely the life of the party!! Not. We spent most of the time attempting to figure out a way to get out of it lol.


So how is everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top