Happeh Views!

0

HI!

Hi everyone,
I just want to say Hi and whats up and I just want to tell you all that I am NOT dead. So I really have nothing to talk about besides, me feeling super sick right now. Anyways, I have a new story coming out soon, and I all hope that you guys will read it. Its called Private Girls, and I hope that I will be able to release Chapter 1 out today.
Uh, well nothing has been new with me lately. I have been reading a really good book its called "Graceling" and its written by Kristin Chashore. I think you guys should check it out, its quite amusing. Life has been boring so I thought why not read a book? I really didn't do much simming or anything. Nor, did I go on the forums I have been just looking at blogs.

See ya later.
Kam.I just really had to post a sexy picture of him. *drools*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top