Happeh Views!

5

Response to a question





Okay, this has been bothering me a little bit so I just wanted to make a short comment to this. First of all, we did not “cosy up to serial trolls on the pretext of another chance”. When I first met Erick, I didn’t even know who he was or what he did in the past on the forums. I came into that chat with an open mind and thought he was a decent person and therefore, did not turn against him. I was definitely not looking for drama either and I think I can say that none of us in that chat wanted drama, but merely used that chat as an escape from the drama. I try to keep my life as drama free as possible and I most definitely was not going to go searching for it on the internet.

“Bad Blood Bank”….. Ok, I have no idea what that means but I’m pretty sure it is negatively connoted, but I really have no comment because it could mean free ice cream for a year for all I know. But the AoSS did not influence the deletion of my blog, I was just sick of having my own blog. I know many people are going to say then why did you join this blog, or I thought you left the forums? Well, some things have happened and I realized that leaving the forums completely, and all of my friends that I made there, and yes, we are all friends, not a group of people looking for popularity or drama, was not the best idea, but merely an impulsive act.

And to answer your question, since you obviously want an answer, it was worth it “hanging around with the ‘bad boys’”. Are you kidding!? I mean really, did you think I went to that chat just to feel like a rebel? I went there because my friends were there, and I did have my fun there so yea, you know what, it was worth it.

And by the way, in no way do I mean to make the mare’s nest mad, but I was just responding to the question they asked me. I hope you like your answer and I hope my response was quick enough.

I <3 the mare’s nest.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is amazing!

I <3 TMN too! (:

SimCrazy said...

good job rayy =)

Brad L said...

Well said Rayy!

firestar said...

Get it, guuuurl.

Daily said...

It's little mama! *but of course, you know this already rayy*

Good job rayy! Well said!

Post a Comment

Back to Top